Vehicle Suspension Services
Your vehicle's suspension does a number of important things when it comes to the smooth operation of your vehicle. In addition to making your ride comfortable it also makes it safer. If you have concerns about your suspension bring it to us at Major Discount on Windmill Road in Dartmouth.
Your suspension is responsible for the following when it comes to the safe performance of your vehicle:
- It keeps all four tires on the ground to provide sufficient braking power
- Stops your vehicle from rolling over or losing conrol when cornering
If you think your suspension isn't up to par keep your eyes open for some of these signs. If you notice any of these bring your vehicle to us right away:
- Roll over sensation - This feels like your vehicle will roll over. This is the result of the anti-sway bar failing.
- Oily struts - You'll notice oil leaking from the struts, the ride includes some jarring and isn't as comfortable.
- Low corner of car - One corner looks lower than the others, but the tires are adequately inflated.
- More bouncing than usual - After pushing the hood or trunk in order to make it bounce up and down the vehicle should be back to its normal ride height within three or four bounces. If not you may have suspension failure.
Your vehicle's suspension is a contributing factor to a comfortable and safe driving experience. When experiencing suspension issues with your vehicle don't delay having it repaired. At Major Discount we can inspect it for you and determine what needs to be repaired if necessary.