At Major Discount we're exprienced in dealing with all things that relating to brakes.
When dealing with your brakes bring your vehicle to our location on Windmill Road in Dartmouth where our team of experienced technicians will assist you with any of the of the following:
- Brake repair or replacement
- ABS (anti-locking braking) systems
- Wheel alignment
- and much more
Major Discount has spent the last 20 years helping our clients keep their vehicles on the road and safe. If you have a concern about your brakes schedule an appointment with a member of our team to look at your car and diagnose what needs to be done.
That can include anything from:
- A proper brake maintenance/inspection
- Repairing or replacing your disc or drum brakes or other parts like brake pads
- Maintenance or service on your calipers if they are seizing
- Cleaning moving components, lubrication for certain parts and removal of rust build up on the rear drums or disc brakes
Reasons to inspect your brakes regularly include:
- When your regular driving conditions are moist or dusty
- The car is parked for extended periods of time
- Roads are salted during the winter month